17-19 February 2015
Rydges Lakeland Resort
Final Manuscript Submission
- The final version of your accepted paper must be uploaded in EDAS (http://www.edas.info/).
- The copyright form must also be uploaded in EDAS.
- The final version of your paper, in the required format, must not exceed 8 pages.
- Papers not conforming to the formatting guidelines or if not IEEE Xplore-compatible will not be published.
- Regardless of its initial format, the file containing the final version of the paper must be transformed into the PDF format using the IEEE PDF eXpress web tool.
- The PDF files generated by means of other tools are not acceptable.
- Before going to the IEEE PDF eXpress please proofread and check layout of your paper. Then:
- Please note that IEEE PDF eXpress is only a web tool to help you generate IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF of your paper. It is NOT the paper submission system for the conference. Your final paper (in IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF) must be uploaded in EDAS.
Organised and Sponsored by
IEEE NZ Central Section
|New Zealand Robotics,