17-19 February 2015
Rydges Lakeland Resort
Prospective authors should submit a manuscript of 4 to 8 pages in length, including figures, tables and references.
The manuscript should summarize the scope of the paper and the primary results and findings, emphasizing new
advances, theories and/or applications so that the program committee will be able to understand the originality
and the value of the work.
The recommended structure of the manuscript is as follows:
- Introduction: this should explain why the topic is important, its value to science, and include a background of the
work, and a literature review.
- Proposed approach: this part describes the techniques or methodology used to address the topic.
- Results: this part contains the innovative results and a brief comparison with the literature. Although projected
future results may be discussed, this section must deal primarily with achieved findings, not projections. Novelty
should be stressed.
- References: the key references should be given, mainly including relevant papers available in the literature
(not just the list of previous publications of the authors).
Figures and tables may be included where appropriate.
Review Manuscript Submission Deadline: TBA
Each author must visit the EDAS web site (www.edas.info) and establish an account with a username and password.
The lead author then logs in to the EDAS system to register the paper, add authors and submit manuscript.
This is a two step process- first you register the paper by providing the title, keywords and an abstract.
Afterwards, you will be able to add authors and submit the manuscript (file).
Please login at http://www.edas.info/N18287
Please Note: Manuscript should not contain page numbers, headers or footers
- The final version of your accepted paper must be uploaded in EDAS (http://www.edas.info/).
- The copyright form must also be uploaded in EDAS.
- The final version of your paper, in the required format, must not exceed 8 pages.
- Papers not conforming to the formatting guidelines or if not IEEE Xplore-compatible will not be published.
- Regardless of its initial format, the file containing the final version of the paper must be transformed into the PDF format using the IEEE PDF eXpress web tool.
- The PDF files generated by means of other tools are not acceptable.
- Before going to the IEEE PDF eXpress please proofread and check layout of your paper. Then:
- Please note that IEEE PDF eXpress is only a web tool to help you generate IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF of your paper. It is NOT the paper submission system for the conference. Your final paper (in IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF) must be uploaded in EDAS
Organised and Sponsored by
IEEE NZ Central Section
|New Zealand Robotics,